Monday, September 17, 2018

It Never Gets Old

For me, the coast line between Chance Cove and Rantem never gets old. I think its my favourite stretch of coast that I've ever paddled. One of the things I love about it is sharing it with someone who has never paddled there before. 

Last month, on a gorgeous day I took my buddy Rob on a paddle there for the day. Trent was able to come along too, so it was a bit of a Baja paddle reunion, haha. Such a great day on the water, with whales, eagles and capelin rolling on the beaches. 

If only every day could be like this!

Ready to hit the water

Lots of caves

The tide was just right to get through this one

On the other side

Crystal clear water

More caves

Always eagles in sight on this paddle

The cliffs here are huge

The Doors

Checking out the capelin

Lots of capelin!

Seriously, a lot of capelin!

Tucking behind this sea stack

A minke whale

No comments: